[foodhackingbase] day one, prepartion for day two

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 06:01:12 CET 2011

Hi to all!
I've updated again the wiki pagesand our day to day activities

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base/Day_by_day

and also the workshop which we are going to do with Alex where he is going to teach you how to make traditional Russian Kvass and me how to make light sparkling soda

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Light_and_sparkling,_water_kefir_soda!

Tomorrow we will start to rock and roll around 1 pm or so till the evening, so pop in! We are most likely to make some sushi, pralines and ....

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi