[foodhackingbase] food hackng at 28c3 is on!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 03:49:33 CET 2011

Hi to all,
The food hacking at the 28c3 is on. I've posted bit of news on the link below so have a look I'll add the pictures soon.

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base/Day_by_day

I hope to see you all sooner than later, we will have at least two workshops tomorrow and several fun events of smaller scale I guess depending on who is going to be around. Just pop in and have fun and some snack of course, nice and easy!

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi