[foodhacking] [foodhackingbase] Looking for red Oncom starter

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 12:35:29 CEST 2013

In summary, that sounds like a plan, I will keep in touch and see what I can do on my side within a week, mostly preparations I guess.

I will check on the Neurospora starters too.

Talk to you soon and I'm looking forward to hear more on your progress.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org