[foodhacking] [foodhackingbase] FHB Logo proposals

Lurwah lurwah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:33:02 CEST 2013

Forget to mention earlier:
The stickers have been ordered and will be delivered to the OHM terrain.
mwfc: do you need anything else for the buttons? I could have some sheets
print on thicker paper at a local printer, but I have no experience with
making buttons, so I don't know if that is good or not.

Off-topic: I also ordered some brand new Mate bottle caps. If we clean out
some old ones (I will bring three crates) we can fill and cap them like
new. :) I bought 150, that should get us pretty far.