[foodhacking] [foodhackingbase] FHB Logo proposals

Lurwah lurwah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 21:48:29 CEST 2013

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ly8wrfpwc32pmx/FHB%20button%20and%20sticker%20OHM2013.zip

So, here it is. I really noticed that I'm not a designer, I had a lot of
trouble finishing this. The colours gave me a lot of headaches, somehow
everything got inverted and changed and it took me two evenings to get it
back.
Let's use these for OHM, and make better ones for the next event. Unless
you want to use something else now, LET ME KNOW!

Mwfc can make some buttons, I understood, but most can/will be made at OHM
I think, with his gear.

I think (and hope) the sticker is fun and cute, but could definitely be
improved by someone with design skills. Maybe we can find one at OHM? I can
send this design to the printer, 250 for ~€40. Can you let me know if this
is okay? I would prefer to order it this weekend, this Saturday would be
best.