[foodhacking] [foodhackingbase] FHB Logo proposals

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 02:41:34 CEST 2013

Very Nice!
I personally like for the button the "FHB text" if it could be combined with micros. To my hearth the closest one would be combination of the cloud having the FHB text in it with the microbes in the flask, but not sure how the could and text would fit visually. I know I know I want it all!

The sticker proposal looks good to start with, I wonder what are the preferences concerning the final shape of the sticker, that will determine a lot I think. Does circular shape rocks? I personally like it but I'm not making the hardwork :-))

Many thanks for doing this all, we are nearly there.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker