[foodhacking] crowd sourcing - magic number reached, happy

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 03:17:49 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I would like to happily announce that we have reached a historic three zero figure on our first crowd sourcing campaign = €1000. Many contributions (23) were leading towards that, the last one being €120 from Dennis, many thanks to him and all the others for the support!

We have still three days to go left, so lets campaign!

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker