[foodhacking] prices of the food ingredients in Holland - online

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 12:34:03 CEST 2013

I have just send the request for any online info about prices of food ingredients in Holland to the main ohm discuss, if anyone know some handy links, please share them!

Sincerely,

FAA

Hi to all,
We would like to get better idea about the prices of food ingredients in Holland. I wonder if you could recommend some online sources. We are interested in both usual supermarket prices and whole sale big hypermarkets like Macro/Metro. If there would be some "up to date online" comparison that would be great!

Many thanks about any info, we plan to add the links to our food hacking base ohm wiki

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck