[foodhacking] [Discussion] food ingredients - group order

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 13:31:28 CEST 2013

Hi Tg and all,
I'm forwarding this to our fhb discuss, personally I love the idea! Will do my best to help to make something like that to happen are budget is limited thou ...

I will be on the camping ground since it opens and in Amsterdam since next Monday (16th) :-)

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org