[foodhacking] last week of crowd sourcing campaign for OHM, support please

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 07:52:10 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I would like to announce that we are entering the last week of our crowd sourcing campaign for Food Hacking Base project at OHM 2013

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-ohm-2013/

Our basic goal is already covered so now we are trying to get more resources for the cold room and other activities

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Project/Cold_room

Please if you can: support, promote, tweet, any help is welcome! (includes help during the event)

https://twitter.com/foodhackingbase   twitter

https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F608342669177417%2F  facebook

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/foodhackingbase  Google group

We hope to see you there,