[foodhacking] good news/bad news

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 15:56:56 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
After three days of searching and "buying" the tickets, I've succeeded (good news), deeply in depth to my girlfriend ... Buying flight tickets is a horrible pain for me any time when I have to (that is the bad news by the way).

So I'll arrive to Amsterdam on 14th of July and leave from Amsterdam on 17th of August which gives me plenty of time to prepare for whatever needed. I have secured a ticket to OHM too.

Since now on I will intensify our campaign efforts, we will see how much we can cash in.

Nick god back to me concerning HoaP, I have asked few more details and I hope to post about that within next two days or so, it would be nice to reach final agreement. It would be for max 20 HoaP people per meal, three meals per day, whole event plus the welcome dinner, up to 1000 eu (just basic info as I said more info soon).

For the moment that would be all, tomorrow you will hear more.

Sincerely and apologies for not contributing lately as I should.

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org