[foodhacking] FHB - Whiteboard at OHM?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 05:33:10 CEST 2013

Sounds good to me, we should put it on the list.

I've been busy too, unfortunately with getting tickets to Europe, still fighting for that, it is really annoying. However I have ticket to OHM 2013, so this one is sorted, which makes me very happy :-))

I hope to get my ticket today and after that I will concentrate on our campaign (9 days left) and my presentation for OHM.

Talk to you soon and thanks for the note,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org