[Finance] Financial model for a large hackerspace

Paul Brown paul90brown at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:27:36 CET 2014

I think this is what you want?:
http://makezine.com/2013/06/04/making-makerspaces-creating-a-business-model/

There's a lot of information about that in this dropbox (which was for a
conference that Artisan's Asylum put together on starting a hackerspace):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xn01t8hc8245e5o/SDFKaVqgtY

I post Dallas Makerspace's Profit & Loss reports on our wiki, it might give
you a perspective of how money tends to be spent:
https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Profit_%26_Loss_Reports