[Finance] Financial model for a large hackerspace

David Levin dalevin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:21:15 CET 2014

We are launching a non-profit hackerspace for disruptive hardware in Tel
Aviv. We plan to start off with at least 600 sqm and scale it up to 1,500
sqm. Does anyone know where/how to find a good financial model to help us
launch this? If there isn't a solid open source financial model now, we'd
like to make our model totally open source once it's built.

If there is no comprehensive template, do you know where to find usage data
for the equipment, e.g., 3D printers, 3D scanning, CNC, vinyl cutter,
etc...? We plan to have a full range of equipment. Happy to share more
details on what we're planning.

Thanks very much.