[Finance] Fwd: Startup Costs

Braintank thebraintank at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:43:17 CEST 2010

Good song isn't it?  ;-)

Thank you I didn't want to play that game on this list. Bad form and all that.

Back to the task at hand.
I've found several sites for social financing/funding similar to kickstarter. I'll drop them on this list once I get off my phone.

One model involves submitting a widget to a website where people pledge to buy it. If enough people pledge then the project is funded. I really think that could help alot of peoples designs get made without having to save up the cash to do so first.

Anyone find any similar sites?

-David Johnson

www.TheBrainTank.net

401-267-TANK (8265)