[hackerspaces-theory] ping

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Fri Dec 7 23:24:30 CET 2012

From: Yves Quemener <quemener.yves at free.fr>
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces-theory] ping
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 08:43:07 +1100

> Not exactly "hackerspace research" but rather "hackerspaces' research" : I
> have been toying with the idea that some hackerspaces, rather than be just
> workshops, could be research lab, making regular scientific publications.

when i wrote my first proposal for my phd, several people commented
that what hackerspaces do is not "science", so i can't interpret it as
a science going against some basic tenets of mainstream science. :)

maxigas, kiberpunk

--

 ⬢ ⬢  |metatron
⬢   ⬢ |research

FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166