[sudoroom] Daryl Cherney Movie Screening at Sudoroom

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:25:00 CET 2013

Hey Everyone,

I have been talking with Daryl Cherney of Earth First, who is a famous
environmental activist, and he just did a film about Judi Bari called *Who
Bombed Judi Bary?, and* he offered to screen it at our space.

At this point, I am wondering if people at the space would like to host
this event with me. It is a very special privilege, because I don't think a
lot of people have seen the film yet, and more than anything, this story is
probably one of the most important tales ever told about the FBI and
environmentalists.

If SudoRoom members are interested in showing the film, I would like to
arrange for it to be done on March 14th, because then we would could have
Darryl join us at the space.

Anyway, I am hoping a lot of us are on board, and if you want more
information about the film and about Darryl, and we can add this to the
agenda next week.

You can find more about Darryl here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darryl_Cherney
And the film here: http://whobombedjudibari.com/