[sudoroom] [!!!] Sudo Move && Sudo Sign Lease?

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:11:16 CET 2012

Hi All,

Just one quick note about the space, a few of us were talking with George
and he said that he wouldn't want "Sudo room" to sign the lease but would
require named person(s) to sign for the lease and be financially
responsible for the lease. I'm sure this isn't too much of a big deal as we
all want to make the space happen but it'll be important to consider who
will be on the lease and what financial protections those people will have
from a sudo room default (if membership dues don't cover the gap).

All the best,
Ryan

Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 794 6463<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#>