[sudoroom] Proposal to rent biohack room and fishbowl

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:26:52 CEST 2012

Hey Everyone,

My "x" got deleted for video/multimedia.  Does anyone else want
video/multi-media space?

I feel like people could really take advantage of that, and I would be able
to rent out my equipment at a very low rate to members and do skill trade.
 If not, I will probably charge more money, and rent out one of the other
spaces myself, and I would need to know very soon.

Please let me know,

Rusty

Cheers,

*Rusty Lindgren**