[sudoroom] Meeting Tonight, 7pm at 2135 Broadway!

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Thu Oct 25 00:53:39 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

Reminder that sudo room will be having our weekly meeting this evening at
7pm at 2135 Broadway St.

Agenda items include planning for Saturday's tour of 2141 Broadway and DIY
Community Federation meetup (context:
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/pipermail/sudoroom/2012-October/000931.html),
PR outreach for sudo room, and also hacking on our group communications
infrastructure (develop protocols for posting to the Wordpress; mailman
issues continue- recently discovered http://mlmmj.org/ which may be a
viable solution!).

Bring dues ($120 for Sep, Oct & prior) in the form of check (paid out to
'Sudo Room') or cash for the exchequer, Anthony (context:
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/pipermail/sudoroom/2012-September/000858.html
).

There will be cake, courtesy of Marina and Open Access Week! <3

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org