[sudoroom] The state of the Pipe Rolls (and of your dues)

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:34:36 CEST 2012

I count 25 adherents to the compact on the compact's wiki page.
We fortunately now have a bank account, so we will not need to paypal
anything to anyone.
For *September and before*, sudo room owes Eddan Katz $1804.78 for covering
our rent and security deposit (detailed in Sudo Room Fiscal Solvency Sheets)
.
This is *$72.20 per person*.
For *October*, ongoing rent is $875, to which is added %25 to cover
utilities and to begin to raise the money for the standing funds (5% for
each of 3 standing funds + 5% for utilities + 5% risk premium, which I am
setting at the minimum required by the bylaws for this month arbitrarily).
This is *$43.75 per person*.
The *total* of all required dues thus far is thus *$115.95*
You can give me *$120* if you want to fill up the rainy day fund a little
faster.
I can accept cash or check (payable to sudo room) at next week's meeting. I
will also be around sudo room Friday afternoon (the 28th) from about
13h-15h and you can give me money then.
You can also mail a check to Sudoroom, attn. Exchequer, at 2135 Broadway,
Oakland, CA, 94612.

Thanks all -
Anthony
Your Exchequer