[sudoroom] meeting minutes

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:35:40 CEST 2012

hey all,

i am excited to move forward on the federated model!  I see another
stage of growth happening for sudo room.  I wonder if working on the
model, and courting new users/groups, might not be slightly different
tasks, though.

I would dearly like to be part of a meeting that works on the model. I
am already running a hackerspace that would indeed like to federate with
other groups.  I've got a lot of experience managing cooperative group
projects, industrial and commercial facilities, and holding commercial
leases, and think I have some things to add to the conversation.  The
day and time chosen here, unfortunately, is one where I have to be at
the Coyote space, maintaining our normal hours.  Weekend daytime hours
are very hard for me, and for this reason I was sad to miss out on
working on the compact as well.  My suggestion would be to do some of
this on weekday evenings, maybe over a few mondays or wednesdays? Coyote
won't relocate for at least 6 months (probably 9), so i will acknowledge
we might not be in as much of a hurry as other folks.

R.