[sudoroom] urgent dues reminder: please pay them as soon as possible

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:27:58 CET 2012

To all those who have enjoyed or would like to enjoy the use of our new
space as members of sudo room:
*Please pay the November dues* of *$80* as soon as possible if you haven't
already, or $60 if this is a bit much for your circumstances.
We need another $500 to make rent for next month, and $500 more to avoid
low balance fees on our account.
It is now November 29th.
*Pay by check made out to sudoroom*, left with someone at sudoroom or next
to the large sink in our room, the art room in the back by the elevator, or
mailed to it at 2141 Broadway, Oakland.
*Or, pay by credit card* with the wepay device at sudoroom.org.
I will be stopping by on Friday the 30th to pick up what is left there and
deposit it.

Thanks on behalf of sudo room,
An Exchequer,
who will also soon be asking for December dues by the way