[sudoroom] Sudo Room "State of the Room" Weekend - Dec. 7th-9th - Details and Scheduling

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:18:52 CET 2012

hi everyone,

we had a great discussion about our upcoming "state of the room" weekend of
activities on dec. 7th-9th.

schedule for the weekend:

   - Fri. Dec. 7th, 6-10PM: Sudo Room Housewarming
   - Sat. Dec. 8th, 9-5: "State of the Room" Unconference
   - Sun. Dec. 9th, all day: Move-In Day and Neglected Technology / Book
   Drive

please see the wiki for all the details:
http://sudoroom.org/wiki/State_of_the_Room

the list of sessions we discussed is at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmrUsz7z5DodGYwLVlXSmNwSktwRVFEYlNnUThGb3c#gid=0.
if you're interested in claiming a session or adding more suggested
sessions, please add to the doc.

draft invite text coming soon!

marina