[sudoroom] Accounts: it is advised once again that you all pay dues if you haven't yet

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:14:48 CET 2012

On the subject of payments, here is an app that can accept credit card
payments from a phone. It uses the paypal api to transfer it to a paypal
acct. the person operating the app does not need to have any other kind of
access to the account that is being deposited to. http://www.snap-pay.com/

-Jehan