[sudoroom] Accounts: it is advised once again that you all pay dues if you haven't yet

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at aya.yale.edu
Wed Nov 21 09:19:36 CET 2012

Brief moneyish updates:
1) My doubts were resolved about electronic transfers when I learned that
two went through. If your name is not Jae or Garrett and you attempted a
transfer, there is a problem and we should double-check the information you
used; otherwise, fewer people used the electronic payment option than how
many took the info down.
2) I deposited what I collected at the last meeting as well as my own dues
and the balance is now around $324.20 with $350 anticipated from the wepay
channel that will get us above our $500 min. balance.
3) All are encouraged to pay Nov. dues promptly by means of electronic
transfer or giving check or cash to an account signer at the meeting
tomorrow evening or using the wepay device at sudoroom.org.
3.1) I will not be at the meeting tomorrow evening so the relevant account
signers are Matt Senate and Eddan Katz.

Your Exchequer