[sudoroom] electronic access

Jonoakland bayopensourcehardware at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:16:42 CET 2012

I'm still waiting on the quote from Rex Keys from my conversations with them I assume it will be a couple grand I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight but my general feeling is that we should just have it done by the professionals it will likely minimize the time Intel we all have access and will also mitigate a lot of fire code and's health and safety issues from doing a DIY style we will be able to split the cost three ways between us the landlord and the hair salon
Making it relatively affordable

until next time you keep it mad reel!

Ps sorry for no punctuation I wrote this on Dragon naturally speaking because my spelling is f*cking sh*tty

Pss sorry for cussing I'm a bad person

Sent from my iPhone