[sudoroom] electronic access

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Mon Nov 19 04:08:38 CET 2012

Hi Susan,

Last I heard we were going to get an estimate from a door guy and then see
if we could do it our selves for cheaper. The problem we have is that the
outside facing door is one of those push bar doors. We aren't sure how to
approach replacing the lock with an rfid or card reader. Do you have any
experience with that?

Thanks,
Andrew

--