[sudoroom] Introductions

adam scislowicz adam.scislowicz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:18:25 CET 2012

Hi, my interest in sudoroom stems from the respect I have for several of
the individuals participating in sudoroom. I regret that I have not had
more time to participate but I have just recently moved, started on a new
project (
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/10/amd-announces-arm-based-opteron-cpus-due-to-launch-in-2014/),
and in general the last few months of my life have been extremely hectic.

My background for the last 12 years has been in technology startups,
specifically semiconductors and usually for communications purposes
although my current endeavor is in creating a more efficient form of
compute cluster via an array of custom ASICs now to be integrated into
several different CPU cores. All of this work in communications and
analytics is along my longer-arc goal of a more connected and transparent
world by way of new communications systems enabling the tracking of value
contribution and equity in a more fluid way, reducing the need for
artificial structures and instead allowing for a more rapid quorum and
coordination system which balances between the needs of the many layers
(individuals, communities, organizations of intent, nations), with the
intent of allowing the layers themselves to shift with less violent or
wasteful side effects.

Over those 12 years I've worn many hats, grown a company of 6 to 120 and
sold two startups. My primary skills are in technical management and
customer interaction with a strong background in graph theory, logic,
information theory, embedded software development, and ASIC design.

I'm glad to be in the company of so many interesting and diverse
individuals and I hope to be of service to the cause.

Warm Regards,
Adam