[sudoroom] Glass and Screen Printing

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:49:03 CET 2012

I am super interested in silkscreening! We have a utility sink we just put
in at Coyote space, and we got some old screens and clamps, but we haven't
really gotten up the momentum to finish setting up and get to printing.
I'd love to learn more so I can be good at exposing screens, etc. I can
donate a wood-frame screen to sudo if we want to set it up with our logo
for future printing in addition to the yudu.

Can we do a workshop? I have a 24x36 poster I need to print and am thinking
of silkscreening it. It's open-source construction directions for a
wearable interface.  I *definitely* would love to tap into some collective
wisdom before launching into that project.

R.