[sudoroom] Donate a Router!

Daniel Finlay somniac at me.com
Thu Nov 15 20:57:32 CET 2012

Hi,

I was asked to help nudge along infrastructure at Sudoroom.

We need at least one router or wireless repeater!  If a router, ideally one with wireless capability, and even more ideally one that is supported by dd-wrt, although that's not a requirement.  (Matt is simply DYING to have a firmware hack-a-thon).

So if you have a router, or a wireless router that you'd like to donate to Sudoroom, let me know, and bring it to the space.  For Matt's sake, if you have multiple choices, you can pick one that isn't already supported by the linux router build dd-wrt:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices#Supported_Devices
(Like I said, he'd love to write some firmware).

Thanks a ton!

-Dan Finlay