[sudoroom] Workshop Weekend Update

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:52:46 CET 2012

this is fantastic! thank you so much for sharing - this was our inaugural
event in the new space!

were you able to get contact info for any of the participants who would be
interested in classes or who were interested in sudo in general?

thanks for the pictures! i put the action shots on
http://oaklandwiki.org/Workshop_Weekend and the SR shots on
http://oaklandwiki.org/Sudo_Room.

see you all soon,
marina