[sudoroom] Invitation to First Oakland Wiki Bikeabout - Nov. 10!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 23:51:59 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I know that Nov. 10-11 is Workshop Weekend, but if you are not planning to
attend, Nov. 10 is the first bikeabout for Oakland Wiki!

Bring your bike, a camera (phone ok!), and a notebook and we will fan out
around the city to take photos of all murals and public art that we find.
Afterwards, we will meet back up where we will show everyone how to upload
their photos and edit entries and create entries for all the art we found!

More details here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4720129033#

Even more details here: http://oaklandwiki.org/Oakland_Wiki_Bikeabouts

Forward widely!

Marina