[sudoroom] Art Murmur this Friday 6-10 pm

Jae Kwon jkwon.work at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:16:47 CET 2012

Proposal:

Challenge: Design and name the sudoroom mascot version 0 on Blender (or propose your own software).
Prize: A miniature sudoroom mascot key-fob

Blender is open source software for 3d modeling. It's useful for making computer animations too, so it might be a good tool to learn.

It wasn't immediately clear to me how to use it, but we should go to youtube or google and search some tutorials on how to use it, and learn together how to use the phing.

And if you can actually make any shape on blender, you get to print the first object. That will be your reward. A small one though, so everybody gets a chance to print something.

Anybody interested? Can you donate a computer for the cause?

- Jae