[sudoroom] Art Murmur this Friday 6-10 pm

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 08:16:18 CET 2012

At the meeting tonight we came up with a plan for Art Murmur this
Friday Nov. 2nd.   What we are going to do, and hope you will
participate in, is a little workshop/demo with our new 3-D printer
that Jae brought in.  If anyone has designs for small printable
objects, we would like for you to bring them in.  Alternatively, what
you could do to take part is install Blender, a free 3-D modeling
program, and bring your laptop to Sudo room Friday evening.  We can
work together on creating  designs in Blender, and then print them on
the 3-D printer.  Sound fun?

Tracy