[sudoroom] Meeting Tomorrow

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Wed Jun 20 02:27:46 CEST 2012

Hi Sudo people.

I agree with a customary 24-hours at least before scheduling a meeting.
I have spoken to George who will open up access to the elevator to the
second floor. He said he would do it if the East Bay Meditation Center
would agree to it, and I told him we talked to them and they gave their
permission.
I also called the Pan Theater number listed on one of their signs to
check whether or not they were doing auditions tomorrow night, as they
don't always have them even when they've reserved the space. I'll let
everyone know when I hear back.

So, people can come by 2135 Broadway after 6:30pm then and we'll follow
the schedule suggested below.
We'll definitely be meeting there, and in the downstairs by default. We
will meet upstairs in case we aren't able to coordinate with Pan
Theater, which can be navigated when you get here since it's right next
door.

-Eddan