[sudoroom] Join

Eddie A Tejeda eddie.tejeda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:11:52 CEST 2012

It's been great to read about people's interests! Keep 'em coming.

My name is Eddie. I am a civic developer. I am currently doing a fellowship
at Code for America. I ran an open source project and community that
encouraged close reading and commenting called Digress.it for a few years.
I am a transplant from Brooklyn, NY and have been living in the Bay Area
for about 5 years with 2 in Oakland. Oakland always reminded of the good
qualities of home (lots of diverse neighborhoods) with a much more
accessible feel.

I am excited that Sudo Room brings so many different kinds of people
together and it's always a treat to meet new and curious people from the
city!

--
Eddie A Tejeda

Eddie A Tejeda