[sudoroom] Join

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 01:03:00 CEST 2012

hi everyone,

i'm marina and thanks for sharing!

i work at the public library of science (ask me about parasites! that's a
joke, please don't :() and live in oakland.

my interests in sudoroom are mostly around issues of access, social
justice, collaboration, non-technical, and oakland strength :D

here are the things that i bring to sudoroom:

- unused sewing machine
- 2 wireless routers (this is definitely a need, right?)
- hacked hummus in infinite varieties
- an actively inclusive perspective
- really cool collage materials
- a willingness to help where i can