[sudoroom] Join

Troy Massey ecoeconomist11 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:33:08 CEST 2012

Hello all :)

My name is Troy Massey and I love words;
more specifically language as a system.

i am trained as an offset printer, did graphic design
in school, learned Information Design for 2 years on a daily
basis, i enjoyed building model rockets and launching them
to take photos of the earth, take apart radios and fix them,
make model cars, but alas :( ...

the only experience i have really ever had with creating a computer
system was math programs with BASIC, command prompting
DOS Shell and using computers like any other person.

I have taken a few Banking classes and dropped the
psuedo (no pun intended) science "Economics" classes
i took in college, to instead investigate the reality for myself
and saw quite a different picture: one of burgeoing oppportunity
to create connections and ties between community members
and build the better world we all have a hand in.

 I also read Every issue of FastCompany and INC. from cover
to cover (1998-2001).

In my spare time I talk to cute girls(yes over 18 for all U creepy minded folks ;) on the phone, Draw out new inventions that pop into my head, write poetry (im broaching about 1,200 poems, read only Non.Fiction.

i am currently going for a Ph.D. in Communication,
a Ph.D. in sustainable economics( not offered except as
a managerial degree by some business college in the
midwest, but im looking at Everet's Contextual Economics
program) a masters in English.

All in all life is Quite intetsting i must say
defendingly deliquency happens
when one hides from their truth
or runs away
I like challanges