[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway, Oakland, CA

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Sat Jun 2 01:57:33 CEST 2012

Matt, and also Eddan & Timon - thanks for moving on this! I think this
could be a fantastic initial space for Sudo Room..

Location is great, though 150 square feet is absurdly small. How big is the
classroom we could use?

Overpriced for the size, imho, but the visibility we could definitely work
wrt outreach for the group... though with the rest of the building's
amenities available to us, might be a good bet.

Would love to meet on Saturday, though would have to be early afternoon for
me to make it (send-off party for our yurt builder & current resident,
Morten, in our garden on Saturday starting around 4! email me if you'd like
to come :)

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org