[sudoroom] Fwd: Summer Beer Festival, Sat, June 9 @Langton

Richard Karnesky karnesky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:10:04 CEST 2012

I promised several people at the kickraiser that I'd forward this to
the list when I got the details.  You could come vote for our double
IPA and/or black lager and/or just drink with the crew at Langton
(that space is always used for awesome stuff & the other brewers there
tend to have some interesting projects).

--Rick