[sudoroom] Laboratory Space w/ Offices Move-In Ready -- EmeryBio Center (emeryville) (map)

Neel Shah neel at neelfirst.com
Fri Jun 1 08:04:34 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm not a regular contributor to the group, so I apologize if my intrusion
seems out of place. But as an electrical engineering consultant who just
secured an office space in the East Bay, I must say two things: 1) this
space is tailored to startups requiring wet lab access, which seems
unnecessary for a hackspace, and 2) $500 for office space is an absolute
ripoff (I got mine for $350 and its right behind Crixa, yum). For a hacker
space it seems a warehouse would be more closely aligned with your needs;
I'm sorry to say I have no leads (other than Craigslist).

I look forward to attending another sudoroom meeting soon, should my
schedule allow it ::-)

Best regards
Neel
(mobile)