[sudoroom] Bringing the Biohackers to Oakland :)

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 03:42:40 CEST 2012

How big of a space do they need?   That sounds really cool, and I
would like to have at a bio hacking lab at Sudo room!  I think there
are available offices and that larger storefront, but the question is
paying for it.  Someone has to come up with the deposits, etc.  We
have furniture now too to put in a larger room.  I think it would be
great if we could rent the storefront with some money from the
kickraiser perhaps? At 1600 it's a pretty good deal.  We could let
some of the other spaces go perhaps, too, like the orange closet and/
or the box office.  We would need 32 people to commit to paying $50 a
month to cover that rent, though, do we have that?  If not, how can we
get that many paying members?

Tracy