[sudoroom] Updates & apologies!

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Thu Apr 26 02:10:40 CEST 2012

Apologies for I will not be there tonight nor likely Friday night, as I'm
headed down to San Diego to accrue the remaining belongings in my office &
attend a department symposium to show I'm not a hater ;)

Updates: Praveen Sinha has agreed to speak at our event on behalf of
LOLspace, and I just emailed two of the other organizers about joining him
on that.

Do we have a rep from HackerMoms and a confirm from AMT?

I'm writing up a little ditty for our event that will be posted on Oakland
Local next week.

The website is now pointing to my server, and I'm happy to give any of you
guys access to the Wordpress and/or the server if you'd like to help out in
that department.

I've also sent announcements out to Noisebridge as well as the East Bay and
SF permaculture listservs, and have posted to a few other potentially
interested groups.

We have 41 confirmed guests via Facebook and 22 on the EventBrite.

Currently pinging Mitch & Rachel regarding 501(c)3 fiscal sponsorship for
food donations.

Wish I could be there on Friday! Much love to you all,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org