[sudoroom] Website Hackathon Today & Logo Design Inspiration

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Sat Apr 7 21:51:01 CEST 2012

Matt, Eddie(?) and I are meeting this evening, 5pm at the Holdout to work
on the SudoRoom website. If you'd like to help out and have familiarity
with Wordpress, we'd love to see you!

Also, my designer buddy, Jehan, is down to make us a logo! Firstly, he
would like input from the community as to what we'd like to see
representing us. I suggested a 3D "room" with some objects, like a beaker,
to represent citizen science, and something to reprezent Oakland?

Or we could just do UNIX typeface sudoroom, but I think we are trying to
distinguish ourselves away from the standard "computer hacker" sort to be
more inclusive of citizen science and community activism.

Please send brainstorms!

<3
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net