[sudoroom] Needed: Fiscal Sponsor

victoria bogdan.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 02:58:59 CEST 2012

Hi crew!

It was so lovely meeting all of you last night at Tech Liminal! I've lived
in Oakland for a little over a year and I think a group like this is what's
been missing in my East Bay experience... plus I learned last night that
there's a place in Oak called Jingletown, and that still makes me laugh a
little to myself.

Regarding event planning: to apply to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc for
donations we need to have a 501c3 as our Fiscal Sponsor (this allows
donations to be tax-deductible).

Does anyone have any connections/ leads/ suggestions on who might be
willing to help us out?

Thanks!

Victoria