[sudoroom] Looking for folks who want to write about local tech

Susan Mernit mernit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:44:01 CEST 2012

Folks: We'd like to provide more coverage of the start-up and hackspace
community on Oakland Local (see oaklandlocal.com) so I am taking the
liberty of reaching out to ask/invite folks who might want to do some
writing for us about what's happening in the area--events, companies,
projects, etc.--to get in touch with me.
We welcome commmunity voices and volunteers as occasional writers, and pay
experienced writers for short pieces as well.
Best, Susan
--
Susan Mernit

*Founder, Oakland Local <http://www.oaklandlocal.com%20>, news & community