[SpaceProgram] Request: accountability frameworks for makerspace governance?

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 09:11:14 CEST 2016

Paul your much more accurate in your assessment and you put much more time
into it.

I also agree with myself the fundamental problem exists, there is no easy
way for governments to fund innovation using traditional grant mechanisms.
There is also no easy to use cloud based software to help. I have been
doing innovation challenges recently and find them intellectually
stimulating. In one case netted me 10 grand. www.innocentive.com

They are still missing the idea to prototype stage competitions that I was
interested in fostering with spacegambit (hate that name)