[SpaceProgram] Request: accountability frameworks for makerspace governance?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:03:37 CEST 2016

"You have to admit, Michael, that nearly every email you've sent has been a
slash and burn."

I'm destructive? What's more destructive: criticism of corruption, or
corruption?

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry