[SpaceProgram] Kerbal Space Program game/sim

Alex Cureton-Griffiths alexcg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:10:51 CEST 2012

Not sure if this has been posted before, but it looks like a lot of fun and
could be very educational/useful for us in simulating tech (yeah, I know we
can't technically do propulsion, but I think you can do rovers and stuff)

http://youtu.be/l5OhFnq_iKw

It's for Mac/PC and they encourage educational projects to use it (but they
don't mention if it'll be free for educational use). Cost is ~$18
*
Alex Cureton-Griffiths*
*UK Project Lead - SpaceGAMBIT
*
Tel: +44-20-8144-3143 / +86-136-8186-0166
www.spacegambit.org